Girl moves car with EZVJack rolling jack stand.
The EZVJack rolling jack is a stable platform that easily moves a large vehicle around a shop on a hard surface, allowing you to work on more than one vehicle and store a car without hurting the tires or suspension. Once on EZVJacks, you are able to move the vehicle safely with one person. The larger caster wheel diameter makes swiveling easier and rolling resistance much less than smaller casters on auto wheel dollies. So easy even your girl could move your car around the garage. EZVJack has three casters in a tripod position so all three wheels of the rolling jack are always in contact with the ground. It fits easily around a hydraulic jack.
The EZVJacks come in sets of two giving you one for the back of the vehicle and one for the front. It allows you adjustable width with locking pins.
The 2 inch wide and 8 inch in diameter phenolic wheels are resilient to fluids, light, beveled and hard enough to have light rolling resistance, while also swiveling easily even up to 1500 lbs. The 17 inch height of EZVJack is within the lifting capacity of most hydraulic jacks but yet not too high to be unstable. It is a very easy level to work on your car and push against. You could have the whole suspension or front or back of your car missing and the EZVJack can still support your vehicle allowing it to be stored, worked on, or placed out of the way as parts are ordered.
EZVJack, the tool every shop will want.
– allows easy storage of your vehicle
– brings the car up to a level that body work and repair is easier and more ergonomic
– Brake, wheel, and suspension work can be done easily without tying up a lift
– extreme adaptability to working situations make it a most valuable addition to the production crew or even the hobbyist who wants to
– makes efficient use of your work space
– move vehicles easily around the garage with ONE PERSON
Watch more new videos about Car | Synthesized by Mindovermetal English